Link to event/ticket information: https://www.highnorthdialogue.no/program/
This year´s High North Dialouge Conference is arranged to discuss and develop ideas for the economic development of the Arctic region, with an emphasis on future scenarios, development cross sectors and governance needed in order to ensure sustainable growth.
Heidar Gudjonsson, Chair of the Arctic Economic Council, will participate in the panel discussion “The Geoeconomics of Arctic Development” April 22:
08:30-09:30 CET: The Geoeconomics of Arctic Development
Introduction: Arctic Economic Council (TBC)
Moderator: Andreas Raspotnik, Research Fellow, High North Center.
- Børge Brende, President, World Economic Forum
- Irina Gayda, Managing Director, Energy Center Moscow Business School Skolkovo
- Felix Tschudi, Chairman and owner, Tschudi Group
- Heidar Gudjonsson, Chairman, Arctic Economic Council
- A student from the partnership program with MGIMO and ECNU
For more information and registration press here.